Mark Vogan may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30th December 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as your location and country
- your IP address and information about your computer’s operating system and browser
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the web site according to your interests.
- Your IP address may be used in the interests of security to prevent and trace abuse of our services, unauthorised attacks or use of our web site and its computer system as well as detecting fraud.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
A cookie is a small text file which stores information relating to your visit to our web site on your computer. Cookies are also used to manage your preferences and provide additional functionality to improve your experience of our web site. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Please read About our Cookies for detailed information about the cookies that we use on this web site, how to opt out of third party features and to change your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the web site, look for a box that will indicate whether you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by e-mailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please e-mail us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.