About our Cookies
What are cookies?
- Store information about your current browsing session
- Manage your login details and subscription with PayPal
- Remember any settings and preferences you choose for this web site
- Share pages and articles with social networks, like Facebook and Twitter
- Improve the speed and security of the web site
- Analyse our web site’s performance and usage to improve it
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below, how to opt out and how to make changes to your preferences for this web site.
When you first visit our web site, we give you the option to allow cookies to be used by this web site or not. Some cookies are strictly necessary in order to browse the site and perform basic tasks. Most other cookies provide functionality or improve the performance of the site and will only be set when you give us explicit permission. You can choose to browse this web site without using cookies, however, parts of our site may not work as you would expect.
Cookies Used on this Web Site
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to add comments and feedback to our site
- Validating whether you have a valid subscription with PayPal
Social Network Cookies
Our web site includes functionality that enables you to ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ our pages and articles with social networks. This third-party functionality is only provided by allowing cookies that are required by social networks. Our site also includes video content from YouTube that requires cookies. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. You can read more about the information stored by social networks by reading their privacy policies:
Analytics provide us with statistics that are vital to improving our web site for our visitors. We collect statistics such as how many visitors have visited our web site, how many times visitors have returned to our web site, the pages that they’re interested in and what type of technology they are using to view our web site. The statistics that are collected are completely anonymous and are gathered by Google Analytics. To opt-out of analytical tracking, see the section Turning Cookies Off. A cookie will be stored on your computer to remember this preference.
- Google Analytics – Privacy Tools
User Preferences Cookies
We use the open source solution, Cookie Consent, to manage our visitors’ preferences for allowing cookies to be used on this web site. Other web sites may use Cookie Consent too. If you choose to allow cookies, your preferences are saved so that you are not repeatedly asked whether you would like to allow cookies for our site. Once you give your permission to allow cookies, you cannot opt out of these preferences being stored.
Turning Cookies Off
You can make changes to your privacy settings for this web site by clicking the link below. These changes will only affect your preferences for markvoganweather.com. Your web browser should also provide settings that will allow you to control privacy settings. These settings vary depending on your software but you should be able to choose whether to decline all cookies from all web sites, if you so wish.